Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wrapping Things Up!

Well, probably like many of you, I've been scrambling these last couple days to finish up my Christmas preparations. I've been doing some wrapping and picking up some last-minute gift cards! I had purchased ornaments to give to each of the couples in Chris's family, and here's how I wrapped them up:

I found one more use for my Top Note die! :) I cut out the shape from Kraft paper, then I folded it in half. I stamped the images from Winter Post on the front and stamped the to/from on the inside. I sponged around the edge of the tag and attached it to the bow with gold cord. I made my own "designer wrapping paper" by stamping the snowflake onto kraft wrapping paper.

I hope you all are finding some peace and quiet among all the hustle and bustle of the season. I'll be taking a couple days off to enjoy Christmas with my family, but I'll be back on Friday with some fun C.C. Designs cards!

I wish all of you and your families a very merry and blessed Christmas!!! :)

All products Stampin' Up
Stamps: Winter Post Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa Cardstock: Kraft Other: 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot, Top Note Die, gold cord, 1/16" handheld punch, stamping sponge

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great way to recycle and the look is fabulous. Love the idea and love your blog!

Dawn Easton said...

Great packaging Christina!

Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Tina said...

Very nice, I love the rustic look and that beautiful red.
Merry Christmas!

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful packaging!! Have a very Merry Christmas, Christina!!

Anonymous said...

What a great package! I love the tag!