Saturday, December 6, 2008

Limited Supplies Card

Happy Saturday -- and happy St. Nick's Day! :) Today's card is for yesterday's Limited Supplies Challenge at SCS. The "list" to follow was: it had to be a monochromatic card, only snowflake images could be used, there had to be bling somewhere on the project, and the sentiment had to be one word.

It came together pretty easily, and I like the way it turned out! There's something I just love about brown snowflake cards!

I'm leaving soon for our annual holiday shopping trip with Megan, my sisters-in-law, and my nieces -- wish me luck! ;) I hope you have something fun planned today -- have a fantastic day! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Stamps: Snowflake Serenade (Papertrey Ink) Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU!) Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla (SU!) Paper: Garland (Scenic Route) Other: Cuttlebug, Snowflakes embossing folder (Provo Craft); brown dotted organdy ribbon (May Arts); Gemstones (Hero Arts); snowflake punches (Martha Stewart), 1/8" handheld punch, dimensionals (SU!)

14 comments:

Jeanette - said...

Christina -
This is beautiful, you always add such great details to your cards! I had intentions to create something for this challenge and I still might get around to it, just not yet. I love your color choice, just beautiful!

Tina said...

Your card is incredibly beautiful; love all the details and colors.

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty and elegant! Love the colours and that set! I am kicking myself for not getting it now, but with the Canadian $$ - yuck!! **whining*......okay the word verification is "hyphyo" hmmmmm......that is me - too much cold medication!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is beautiful!!

Nancy Riley said...

I had no idea how much I liked brown snowflake card until I saw this stunning creation! Way to go, Christina!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so beautiful, Christina!! Hope you have a productive shopping day!!

Dawn Easton said...

Christina, this is gorgeous! I'd forgotten all about this set...ack! Will have to pull it out soon!
Hope that your shopping trip was successful!

Unknown said...

Your brown snowflake card is amazing.
Happy Shopping!

Allison said...

This is so beautiful. I love your colour scheme - I never would have thought of it for snowflakes but it is just stunning.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous and perfect! Love this card!

Janine said...

This is so pretty Christina!!

Joy said...

pretty card...love the brown with the vanilla! turned out so sweet!

Jennifer Love said...

Oooh this is gorgeous!!!

Alli Miles said...

So chocolatey and delicious! Great card.