Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Love Roses

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I had my pad of Sugared paper out for yesterday's project, so I used it again for this Valentine card. These Love Roses are from American Art Stamp. I stamped them in Momento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Prismacolor Pencils. It's hard to tell in the photo, but I added Stardust Stickles to the bubbles and to the flower centers.


I was pleased with how well the image coordinated with the paper -- it has a romantic look to it, don't you think? This doesn't have to be for Valentine's Day -- it would be perfect for a wedding or anniversary, too!

Tomorrow I'll be back with a special holiday ATS Wednesday Challenge -- just think snow! ;)

Thanks for the visit today -- I always appeciate it!

Have a fantastic day!
Christina

Stamps: Love Roses (American Art Stamp) Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Old Olive (SU!) Cardstock: Old Olive (SU!), white Paper: Sugared 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Prismacolor Pencils, Turpenoid, blending stumps; Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Cuttlebug, Heart Blocks embossing folder (Provo Craft); Scallop edge punch (SU!); Stardust Stickles (Ranger); pink dotted organdy ribbon (May Arts); Peony Dew Drops (Robin's Nest); sponge, dimensionals

11 comments:

Jeanette - said...

Beautiful Christina! You're right, this would make a gorgeous wedding or anniversary card!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it IS pretty! I've been looking for the longest time, just enjoying it. The colors, stamp, paper, and the way you've put it all together--scrumptious!

Marcie Sharp said...

SUCH a pretty card! I love all those colours together- fantastic!

Tina said...

So pretty and soft, love the dp.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Christina - this is so beautiful. I love the colors and adore the DP.

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful Christina! You're right...it's very romantic looking!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful card with the pinks and greens and all your details. Happy New year to you and your family. chris

Christi Flores said...

Wow Christina!! This is gorgeous!!!

Ifat Art said...

Christina, that's a very beautiful card!
I love the polka-dot ribbon.

IfatArt

Amy Johnson said...

This is so pretty! I love the cuttlebug background with the designer paper.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, and yes, very romantic!