Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snow Bunny Gift Tag

Hi! Happy Tuesday! Today's MFTeaser is a BIG gift tag for a hot cocoa gift set, and I had a lot of fun making it! Snow Bunny Flopsey takes center stage on the tag. I was happy to discover that I still had some pieces of the SU! Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit lying around, and they were the perfect complement to the red mug! I colored with Copics and added Stickles to the ground line.
Here's the entire set -- there are cocoa packets and peppermint sticks in the mug, as well as a container layered with mini chocolate chips and marshmallows. I purchased the round container at All That Scraps. The ribbon came from Michelle and Laura at Paper Addiction.

I stamped a mug image from Hot Stuff and paper pieced it to coordinate with the large mug!


Now, I just have to decide to whom I'll be giving this gift! :) Tonight at midnight we'll have the MFT Blog Hop to celebrate the release of the new sets! You're guaranteed to see some eye candy! Then, come to the MFT Forum tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 9:00 pm for more MFTeasers, challenges, and fun! The new sets will be released at 10:00 pm!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day -- see you all later! :)

Stamps: Snow Bunny Flopsey Hot Stuff (MFT) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue (SU!) Paper: Winter Bright SS Kit (SU!) Other: Ciao markers (Copic); Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinder); Snowflake punches, Lace edge punch (Martha Stewart); Bashful Blue brad, Jumbo eyelet, circle punches, scalloped circle punch, paper piercing tool, stampin' dimensionals (SU!)

13 comments:

Janine said...

Christina these are fabulous... Love the mug!! Thanks for visiting. I hope you get time to bake too!!

Dawn Easton said...

So so cute Christina!!! I'm so jealous you still have some of that awesome DP...will need to check my scrapbin today...haha!
GREAT gift idea!

Tricia T said...

Adorable gift set, Christina. Looks like it was fun to make. :)

Donna Baker said...

Christina - this is ADORABLE! OMW! I HAVE to get this Flopsey - cute gift!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Christina..Love your gift sets!! A girl always has to have coca and the cup is adorable too!

Jackie Pedro said...

What an adorable set!! Love it, Christina!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is awesome!! I wish I could think of stuff like that!!

Alex said...

Adorable gift set Christina, too cute!! Love that mug! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christi Flores said...

OMG how awesome!! I just might have to CASE this!!

Allison said...

What an adorable gift set! Love how it all coordinates with the mug too!

Karen Motz said...

What a super gift set...so much detail! Whomever receives it is one lucky person!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This could not be cuter! Love it.

Anonymous said...

ACK!!! This is TOO cute! MUST HAVE THIS SET!!