Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Little Scrapbooker

Hello! Happy Tuesday! It's been a little busy around here -- Caroline's birthday was yesterday, mine is today, and there are nine more days 'til Christmas! Need I say more?

I have some projects that are almost finished, so I can't share right now, but here is a photo of Caroline from this morning. She is wearing her new pajamas and working on her new storybook scrapbook (both from my sister-in-law Cammie -- thanks, Cam!). I think she enjoys scrapbooking more than I do, so maybe she can get me to finish that Christmas scrapbook that's still not completed after three years...

I'll be back tomorrow with a peek at the new set by BC Dzyns, and then I'll have a few more Christmas projects to show you! I hope you'll stop by to see! Thanks so much for visiting -- have a fantastic day! :)

20 comments:

Christi Flores said...

How sweet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Christina
-Your Hubby

Lesa said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a super enjoyable one and get to do some stuff you like to do! :) Enjoy!

Nancy Riley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Christina and Caroline!

Dawn Easton said...

Happy Birthday GIRLS!! What a sweet pic of her!

Janneke said...

Happy Birthday Cristina and Caroline ;)

X Janneke

Jackie Pedro said...

Isn't she a cutie??? Happy Birthday to you both!!

Renée said...

Happy Birthday, Christina!!! Have a fabulous day!

whoistracy said...

Have a wonderful birthday!

Amy Rohl said...

OH, she's just so cute, I could squeeze her! Happy Birthday to you both, enjoy the day!

Hugs,
Amy

Susie said...

What a sweet photo.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my friend. Back to the kitchen for me!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Happy B-day girl!! Your daughter is adorable....and want a pair of pj's like that!! haha!! have a wonderful celebration!!

Gill said...

Happy Birthday Christina and to Caroline too, she's a real cutie, hope you all have a fun filled day
hugs Gill x

Alyssa S said...

What a precious girl! Hope you have a wonderfully fantastic birthday!! :o)

Jeanette - said...

Happy Birthday to you both Christina!! Caroline looks so cute working there in her adorable pjs! Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my friend!!! I had no idea! Happy late birthday to Caroline too!!! Aww...she's SO cute! Maybe SHE can finish your Christmas scrapbook for you!! :)

Karen Motz said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you both! She looks like a real sweetie!

Alex said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you!! She sure is a cutie pie! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Happy Birthday to you both..And nine more, wow..you will have a busy month. Thought ours was full with 4. Such a sweet photo! TFS