Tuesday, August 17, 2010

VIP Blog Hop!

Hello there! You've made it to my stop on the MFT VIP Blog Hop! Hopefully you came here by way of  Megan's blog -- if not, you'll want to go back to the beginning with Kim! The VIP Package is a ONE DAY ONLY opportunity to get the newest Who's That Girl? set two weeks early!

Here's what you'll find in this month's VIP Package:

September VIP (August 17th 10 PM EST through August 18th) $40.75
Well Read WTG
Wendy Alphabet
Die-namics Notebook Edge Die
10 yards (2 yds each of 5 colors) striped twill ribbon
BasicGrey Basics pad (white)
Neutral baby braddies collection (black, white, cream and brown)

Additionally, the new à la modes are released tonight, and they will continue to be available after tomorrow!
à la modes - Time to Celebrate
à la modes - Groovy Girl

Here's my sample with Well Read, September's Who's That Girl? set. I LOVE this image -- there's nothing like being curled up with a good book! :)

I used My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary paper to paper piece the image, and I colored with Copics. To mimic the scallops in the Fossil Notecard, I cut some My Favorite Felt with the Die-namics Small Scallop Border.

Take a look at the top of the inside panel -- I used the new Notebook Edge Die, included with the VIP Package! So fun! I can't wait to use it for all kinds of school-themed projects!

That's all for my stop! Now I'll send you over to see what the fabulous Lisa Henke has to show you! I'm sure you're in for a treat! :)

Happy Shopping, everyone! Thanks so much for hopping by!

Christina

27 comments:

Sherrie said...

Your card just made me grin Christina! What is not to love about all that fun color....so cheery!

Leigh OBrien said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet as can be, Christina. These patterned papers are the perfect compliment to each other and perfect for the paper piecing too!

Bonnie said...

Love this Christina! So bright and cheery and I love the green!

Danni said...

Love the papers you used, awesome card!

StampOwl said...

such a pretty couch and love that notebook edge

scrappingnana said...

What a cute card. Love the colors.

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!!

Kerry Johnson said...

Love your piecing Christina and that couch is fabulous! Everything about this is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, love that dp on cards! I think I had that couch from Ikea!!

Unknown said...

So sweet and cheerful, I love it!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Such a happy, sunny card! I *LOVE* it, Christina! And my b-day is Sept. 18, just in case you were wondering... ;)

Alex Maldonado said...

eeek!! this is soo fun and bright!! I love your gorgeous colors and that felt is just the perfect touch!

Tracey said...

This is so beautiful Christina!! I love it! xx

Kelli Hull said...

I need a bigger house with all these couches I'm wanting.... LOL Yours is SUPER Cute also!!!!!

LOVE the card and YOU DID GOOD!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job!! Love that couch!! I need one of these!!! :)

jennik

cal8007 said...

Love all the paper combinations and how you used it on the couch and pillows! Great job!

TFS

Carmen L

Melody said...

So fun and cheery! Love the look of your couch!

Dawn Easton said...

oh oh oh saw this in the newsletter and squealed! FABULOUS my friend!

Lisa H. said...

oooo! love it, go girly and pretty. AND love the new die, looks great.

Julie said...

Love your card Christina! The papers are just gorgeous and I love how you layered them! Love the notebook edge on the inside of the card!

Megan said...

These papers are great! Love how you used the new die too!

Barbara said...

Just beautiful, Christina! Fabulous use of that fabulous new die!

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Christina - This is just beautiful! The new dienamic is wonderful! I think it's a must have!

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! LOVE your paper pieced floral sofa! :)

Shaz said...

This is going to be a "Well Used" set thanks for sharing your wonderful creation!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is FANTASTIC!!! I love it!!

Allison said...

This is awesome! I love the paper piecing!