Monday, August 16, 2010

The à la modes are Back!

Happy Monday, everyone! Today I'm back with a teaser of one of the new à la modes sets being released this week at My Favorite Things! This girl is totally groovy, don't you think?  :)


I picked up this Reminisce peace sign paper during my shopping adventures at CHA. I knew I had to use it with this girl! I colored the image with Copics, then I cut the peace sign "out of the box" and applied some Stickles to it. I had some fun with the "Flower Power" theme and cut some flowers and grass from My Favorite Felt using the Die-namics Flower Trio Die and Fresh Cut Grass Die (currently sold out).


Tomorrow I'll show you the other à la modes set being released this week! Then, tomorrow (Tuesday) night, join us for the MFT VIP Blog Hop! The VIP Package and the à la modes will be available at 10:00 pm Tuesday night! Woohoo!

Stop by Kim's Blog today and tomorrow after 11 am to see which designers are previewing the à la modes!

I'll be back tomorrow -- I hope to see you then! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a great day!
Christina

15 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

eek! This is so cute!!! Love that you found that FUN paper to go with her...perfection! Can't wait for my MFT order to arrive with those dies in it!!

StampOwl said...

love that DP

Amy Johnson said...

How groovy! Love how you did the peace sign!

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Christina!! I am loving the colours!! xx

Kim said...

LOVE the 3D peace sign!!

Megan said...

The peace sign rocks. The paper choice is GREAT too!

Carolyn King said...

looking good gf!!! Fabulous dp with that image and love all the texure (flowers,grass!)

Barbara said...

Awesome, Christina! Love that popped up peace sign and that paper is beyond perfect!

slbt17 said...

so cute!
Sandra

Lisa H. said...

this is awesome! the dp, the out-of-the box peace sign, it's all just super fab!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh my gosh! You found the most PERFECT paper, Christina!! And I love that peace sign extending past the border! SOOO cute!!

Melody said...

What perfect papers! Love how you did the peace sign too!

Jodi Collins said...

She is WAY to fun Christina! LOVE her!

Kelli Hull said...

My Mentor ROCKED another one!!!! FAR OUT AND FUNNNKY!!!!! LOVE that DP and how COOL you snagged it while havin fun with the girls, that qualifies as a Two-fer in MY book!!!!

AWESOME out of the box peace sign!!!! Just plain ol AWESOME CARD CHRISTINA!!!!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

I am LOVING this!!