Thursday, August 12, 2010

MFT's Greatest Hits: Clearly Sentimental

Happy Thursday, everyone! The My Favorite Things DT is back with this month's installment of MFT's Greatest Hits! This time we're inking up the Clearly Sentimental sets! I truly {heart} this line of stamps. I can always find just what I want to say, and it's nice to be able to place the focus on just the sentiment if I want to! I chose the Clearly Sentimental about Summer Vacation set for my card today. This sentiment is SO true -- I know from experience! ;)


I picked up this fun Jillybean Soup paper at the CHA Supershow while I was shopping with Carole (I think some of it ended up in her bag, too!). I have to confess, I purchased this paper with precisely this set  in mind! You'll notice a few MFT products on this card as well:
So that you can ink up the Clearly Sentimental sets with us, Kim is offering a special shopping code! The code is CSPROMO. It's good for $5.95 on orders over $30 (the Clearly Sentimental set of your choice must be added to your cart). The code is good Wednesday-Friday only, so head over to My Favorite Things and do some shopping!

Be sure to stop by Kim's Blog after 11 am today to see the list of designers participating in today's Greatest Hits!

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great day!

Christina

13 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

LOL Fun card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovely job Christina.

Kelli Hull said...

HA! I only have 2 kids and 2 windows in the back and it was STILL not enough.... LOL

AWESOME CARD!!! Love that DP too!!!! :)

Erin Smetak said...

What a great card! Love how everything matches perfectly! That sentiment is so funny!

Lisa H. said...

a perfect fit-that jillibean dp(love it!) and this sweet,sweet sentiment!

Barbara said...

This is just awesome, Christina! LOVE those papers--they're perfect!!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Christina! FAB layout and papers!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Love love love it!!

Michele Boyer said...

That paper is perfect with that sentiment, Christina! Love it!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Love seeing you put your purchases to good use, shopping buddy! Guess I need to pull out my Slice like I vowed!!! Love your card and YOU! :)

Kim said...

Love this card Christina!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great card! I love the paper, the template and the sentiment!!! Erma Bombeck was an amazing person!

Nice work!

Carolyn King said...

Looks fantastic!!! Beautifully done!