Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August Shop and Hop!

Hi there! It's 10:00 pm, and that means it's time to Shop and Hop with My Favorite Things! You can find all the new products right HERE, right now! If you haven't seen all of the projects so far, be sure to hop back to the beginning at Kim's Blog!

I'm SO excited about this release -- there's nothing I don't love!  I DO have a favorite, and it's this Pure Innocence set called Being Cute is What I Do! I mean really, don't you just wanna squeeze her?? I finished the card inside and out. I paper pieced her shirt with patterned paper and the jeans with a scrap of denim. I also paper pieced the flower on her shirt and added some Stickles to the center.




The layout is this week's sketch for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club (I turned the sketch sideways to accommodate the image). You can find all the details HERE. I used the Die-namics Rolled Flower Die, and the leaves are from the NEW Sheltering Tree & Leaf Trio Die Duo. I love that the dies can be used together! I placed a Glittered Garnish in the center of the felt flower.



The sentiments in this set are just as sweet as the image, so I made sure to stamp one on the inside, too!


Okay, now it's time to hop over to see what Julie Dinn has created for you! Run, don't walk -- because I'm sure it's something fabulous! :)

Thanks so much for hopping by! Happy shopping, everyone! :)

Christina

30 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET! Love your Happy papers.

Barbara said...

This is SO sweet, Christina!! I love those little jeans! Awesome, just awesome!

Rhonda said...

Love the blue jeans!

Jessy said...

WOW, this is such a darling little card. It is sooo amazingly beautiful, inside and out. You have truly amazing talent and I find your blog so inspiring! Thank you!

g said...

she's just darling in her cutie patootie jeans!! ca-ute! awesome flower too!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This couldn't be any cuter Christina! I can't wait for her to arrive! The jeans are so sweet! :D

Amy Kolling said...

Love the pompom trim and her denim jeans!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the pom poms and papers you used.

Katie Skiff said...

Omigosh, look at those pants!! CUTE!!!

Scrappychick said...

SHe is just a little doll!! Love the background!

Kelli Hull said...

A SUPER SUPER CUTE CARD Christina!!!! And that dingle ball ribbon!!!! LOOOVE it!!!!!

fairie said...

Amazing and cute card.

Melody said...

She is so cute! I just love the denim!

dclouser said...

So adorable! Love the felt flower.

Kathy Martin said...

Goodness! So much cuteness packed into one little card! Love the pompon trim and felt flower...great accents!

Amy Johnson said...

Hi Christina! I'm so sorry I missed you at CHA! I stopped by your booth twice and never saw you. I love your card! I bought one of those flower dies at CHA but I haven't used it yet. I LOVE how you did her jeans too! I'll have to try it sometime.

Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw this new PI I thought jeans for her too....and you rocked it!!!

Tracey said...

I {heart} this card Christina! So pretty and sweet!! xx

Megan said...

I love all the texture on this! It's just perfect. The denim and the felt flower add so much to the perfectness of this card!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh! I LOVE this Christina! Her jeans are SO super cute and I love the layout and the rolled flower!

Bonnie said...

Oh she IS a sweetie!! and I have the flower and the tree die ....I just have to FIND TIME!

Lisa H. said...

oh, I'm in love with this. that touch of denim and your sweet rolled flower....soooo pretty!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful! Love the denim, and the flower is gorgeous!! Love the colors

Sherrie said...

Oh her jeans are so cute and I love her top....I want one!
Beautiful card!

Erin Smetak said...

OMG, I LOVE this little PI girl!!!! Well, what you've done with her! LOL! This is amazing!!!!! Love the denim, love the flower, love the papers! Colors are awesome, the whole card is simply awesome!!!

Tracy said...

Christina I absolutely ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ this!!! I think I need to break down and buy this flower die!

Julie said...

Christina! You card is just gorgeous! the papers are so bright and cheery and I LOVE the jeans!

Janna said...

OMG! I am loving her pants! Too cute and your use of the dies is incredible! Great job with the ball trim as well, you couldn't have picked a better accent!

Hugs!
janna

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMG, this is so cute!! The jeans, LOVE!!!

Donna Baker said...

Oh my how cute is this??? I adore her real acid wash jeans! Ha