Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sweet Friends

Hello! Happy Thursday to you! I have a Stamper's Dream card to share with you today. This stamp is mimi & friend by Penny Black. Aren't they so sweet?


I used a Big Scalloped Oval as the mat, and I sponged around the image while it was still in the die. The paper is Fly a Kite by October Afternoon. I paper pieced the dresses and hands, and I applied some Stickles to the wings and flower centers. I embellished with a Heidi Swapp Ghost Shape flower, button and twine.

Take some time to shop around at Stamper's Dream -- there are lots of goodies to be found! :)

That's all for today! I'm so glad you stopped to visit!

Have a great day!
Christina

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet, Christina! I love those adorable little angels, and you did an awesome job coloring and coordinating the paper into a fabulous card!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is ADORABLE, Christina! Gorgeous coloring. And I'm so glad I made you get those new Nesties -- you were a really hard nut to crack... ;) Had a blast with you as my shopping buddy at CHA. I can't wait to get home and use all the goodies we bought together! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Sweeeeeeet! Love these Mimi & Friends stamps, your papers, and that adorable scallop oval with the sponging. :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable! Love your coloring and the adorable paper-pieced dresses!