Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's That Time of Year...

Hello, friends! Happy Saturday to you! It's been a busy week around the Fischer House. It's that time of year again... back-to-school parent meetings, practices for fall sports, and paperwork galore! I've also been scheduling my tutoring clients and looking at taking classes to renew my teaching certificate. Needless to say, I haven't had many chances to get inky these last few days!

I do have plenty in the works for next week, however -- adorable new MFT stamps and some Christmasy JustRite projects, too! I do hope you'll stop by to check them out!

We're off to watch Kyle's soccer scrimmage -- in 95 degree heat! Yikes!! Then I'm scheduling some time for stamping in my COOL basement! :)

I hope you're having a good weekend so far -- thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Hope the game went well and you guys were able to stay cool! Enjoy your weekend!!