Sunday, August 29, 2010

MFTeasers - Day 2


Happy Sunday! It's Day 2 of MFTeasers! Today we're previewing Fred Bear Goes Fishing, Emma Playing Mommy, and Wyatt the Conductor. I just had to ink up sweet Emma -- she reminds me so much of my girls playing house and dress-up! I decorated a pail for my daughter Anna (Caroline will get a matching one, too!). She can fill it with her hairbows, necklaces, or other accessories!


I covered the bottom and lid of the pail with paper from The Girls' Paperie. Of course, I had to add some Die-namics Jumbo Scallops!


On the tag I paper pieced her dress and applied adhesive rhinestones to the necklace and flower.


Notice anything NEW here? It's the Die-namics Rounded Banner Trio Die AND the Wendy Uppercase Alphabet! I also used the Flower Trio Die to cut some My Favorite Felt, and I placed an Adornments crystal in each center.


Don't forget to visit Kim's Blog to see a list of designers who have previews today! The Teasers continue through Wednesday, and then the Release Party will be Wednesday night from 8-10 pm right HERE! How would you like to be next month's MFT Guest Designer? The challenge details can be found HERE!

That's all for now! I'll be back with another Teaser tomorrow! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

27 comments:

Kelli Hull said...

What total fun these will be to have sitting on their dressers or vanity... and personalised too!!!! YOU ROCK MOM!!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

This is such an CUTE little can and tag project!

Amy Kolling said...

Love the pompoms and how you decorated up that little pail!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Christina!! What a great project!! xx

Janet said...

Oh how sweet! I can imagine some young lady getting this filled with all things girly. :D Thanks for sharing it with us during the hop today.

Nancy Thomas said...

What a sweet little girly decor pail! Very, very cute!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So fun! Love the use of that rounded banner die!

Vickie Z said...

Totally lucky little girls!! Love the paper, scallops, tag, and pompoms!!

Angel said...

another cool dienamic!!!! this is so sweet!

Erika M. said...

So totally cute - I could see a similiar idea doing a girly slumber party and having party favors!

Allison said...

So cute! Love the rhinestones and pompoms!

Sue D said...

Very clever idea--may have to use this for my granddaughters.

Lisa H. said...

awwww! this is so sweet, Christina. I almost called you yesterday, I was right down the street (Thomas Moore college), but of course time was short. Let's hook up soon.

Amanda said...

Cute idea!!! Ok, I may just have use this idea, somehow :) You have a great idea and what a gift for the receiver to get!

Melody said...

What little girl wouldn't love to get this!! So cute!

Martha galvez said...

Perfect gift, loved it!!!

Dawn said...

Really adorable! Great project!

StampOwl said...

fabulous creation

slbt17 said...

Cute project - the Rounded Banner Trio Die looks like a must have!
Sandra

Julie said...

How sweet is this Christina! I love it! Love the sparkle and the pom poms!

Vicki Davis said...

A decorated pail and tag. What a great idea! Thanks for a good design.

Anonymous said...

Love it - what a clever idea TFS

Susan said...

what a great set for a little girl!

Pam said...

How sweet for a little girls room to put her things in. Great thinking.

JessicaK said...

Walking in her mommy's shoes - too precious!

Jody Morrow said...

Awwww, that is adorable. Perfect for any little girl. :)

Megan said...

So, so, so sweet!! I love the tag!