Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm still here...

Hi, all!

I'm here, just crazy busy with all the "stuff" that keeps me from getting inky! Two kids went back to school last week, and the other two go back tomorrow! We had Megan's 16th birthday celebration (which turned into a birthday week!). Practices and games for four kids are well underway. I've started my fall tutoring schedule. Plus, there's always some other distraction that gets in the way... such is life!

I'm finishing up my samples for the September MFT Release (you're gonna LOVE it!), but I'm hoping to squeeze in some "fun" stamping, too. I'll get something posted as soon as I can! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit -- have a great day!

Christina

1 comment:

Kelli Hull said...

Well I MISS YOU!!!!! SO hurry up and get UNbusy!!!! LOL

Take care Christina and hug them kiddos'they grow up WAY too fast!!!!!

Hugs my friend!!!!