Monday, August 30, 2010

MFTeasers - Day 3


Happy Monday, everyone!  Today's MFTeasers are of the new Pure Innocence sets! We're previewing Super Boy, Honey Bee, and Princess.  I had picked up this American Crafts bee pattern paper during CHA, and I thought it would be perfect with this Honey Bee image! :)


I colored this sweet little bee with Copics, and I applied some Stickles to the wings. I gave a coat of Crystal Lacquer to the honey dripping out of the pot to make it look nice and sticky! :)

See the black dotted paper panel? I used the NEW Die-namics Perfect Bracket Edge Die to cut the paper. I love the effect it creates -- much more fun than a straight panel! I finished the card with some machine stitching, ribbon, and button.


Don't forget to stop by Kim's Blog after 11 am today for a list of all the designers who have Pure Innocence previews today! There will be more Teasers tomorrow and Wednesday before the Release Party Wednesday night! Also, there's still time to enter the Guest Designer Contest -- click HERE for all the details!

That's all for now -- thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

28 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Adorable card!!! Love the color combo...just perfect!!!!!

StampOwl said...

super cute card

Jody Morrow said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO cute. I love the mix of dots with that brilliantly colored bee. :)

Kary said...

Love your colouring!! And the layout is so pretty. Very lovely card!!

craftymom205 said...

Such a cute card.

Nancy Thomas said...

You are right - that bracket border die adds a lot of oomph! So sweet!

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!!! Love this PI and the bracket edge die!! Great coloring!!

Amy Kolling said...

I LOVE the bracket edge die....love the look it gives! What a cute layout!

Susan White said...

Cute card!! I need that bracket die!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh so so so precious.

Erika M. said...

Your card is super cute - love the image that you chose to use!

Melody said...

Perfect! Perfect colors and papers! Love it!

Kelli Hull said...

OH! I LOOOVE this!!!!!!

That dottie paper the striped bee and gingham ribbon...perfect combo!!!! She's SO sweet!!!!

Dawn said...

Very sweet card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a CUTIE pie!! I just love this!!

Lisa H. said...

a-dorable! love the giant polka dots with her.

Donna Baker said...

how cute! love the look of that die!

Pam said...

Super cute!!!! Great design.

Sue D said...

Perfect papers for your sweet card.

Jodi Collins said...

How sweet she is! LOVE the layout and that new die too!

slbt17 said...

love the look!
Sandra

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute

JessicaK said...

Love your crisp, clean lines, and bee-u-tiful coloring.

lilscrappers said...

that black paper was the crowning touch to a bee utiful card!`

Billie A said...

Very cute and great colors I like this.

Angela B. said...

Blog hopping for prizes!

Amy Rohl said...

Oh, so sweet! I love the image, and I just adore your mix of yellows and blacks!

Megan said...

Beautiful bow! I think gingham goes GREAT with this image!