Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MFTeasers - Day 4


Hi, everyone! It's Day 4 of MFTeasers, and today we're previewing new Jolinne and Flapper Doodles sets! My card features Flapper Doodles - Get a Wiggle On. There's just something about these girls that makes me smile!


I thought the bicycle pattern paper from the BasicGrey Cupcake 6x6 pad was just perfect for this image! I colored the image with Copics. I embellished the card with machine stitching, Creme Cotton Twill, Girly Button, and twine from the Bakery Blend Ribbons. Some denim scraps were cut with the Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Die.


Be sure to stop by Kim's Blog after 11 am to find out who has Teasers today! There's one more day of previews tomorrow, and then the Release Party is tomorrow night! Join us from 8-10 pm for chatter, teasers, and prizes! Then you can Shop and Hop with us when the sets are released at 10:00!

Thanks, as always, for visiting today! I'm always so glad when you stop by!

Have a fantastic day!
Christina

27 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Super duper cute, Christina!

Kathy Camasso said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable!!! So sweet!

Jody Morrow said...

Awwww, that is SO super sweet! :) Love it. :)

Kary said...

Super super cute card!!! It's so fun!

Amanda said...

Love it!! I love that denim scallops you have, I Have to try that now!! Fabulous colors too :)

Christi said...

So cute! i love it! Love your use of the die-namics as well!

Dawn said...

Adorable card Christina!

Kelli Hull said...

I really doubt there is a BETTER DP for that image... it's PERFECT and SO is your card!!!!!

Another Christina home run!!!!! :)

slbt17 said...

very cute!
Sandra

Erika M. said...

Your card is quite adorable!

angela said...

Beutiful color and paper combo.Great eye for the perfect match I think.

M.J. said...

Perfect choice of papers - very cute card.

Sue D said...

Perfect DP for this card!

Jodi Collins said...

Everything about this is just PURE fun! LOVE the layout, the papers/colors and all the scallops!

g said...

so fun & sweet! i adore the fun scallops & jumbo polka dots-such cute coloring on the tandem flapper girls too!! the sentiment is one of my favorite sayings ever- i LOVE it!!

Erin Smetak said...

Oh my gosh, this is SOO cute!!!! I just love everything about this card!

Lisa F said...

LOVE the denim! Great card!

StampOwl said...

oh perfect DP for this image, why didn't I remember I had that hehe!

Amy Kolling said...

This card just made me smile...that image is so funny! Great layout!

Lisa H. said...

I love that you used this image! great card, sooo happy!

Pam said...

Love this card. This image is so funny. Really makes you smile.

JessicaK said...

Aww, this card makes me giggle. I love that sentiment and the card layout works so well.

Tracey said...

Love this Christina!! Very pretty! xx

lilscrappers said...

I was waiting to see what someone did with this stamp! I love the vintage flair!

Megan said...

That denim is great!

Barbara said...

Love these colors--and the denim rocks!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just WAY TOO fun!!