Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Boot-iful Halloween!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! With summer winding down, I'm already thinking about fall -- and that means Halloween! I made this card with the Bootiful Boots Cling Set from Stampendous, available at Stamper's Dream.


I paper pieced the boots and applied some Glitzy Glitter to the buckles. I inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink -- it's been my go-to ink for sponging lately! I tied a big ol' bow with some striped May Arts ribbon, and I tied some black burlap string through the button.


I finished the inside with the sentiment from the set and some fun stitching!

I REALLY wish fall weather would get here soon -- it's been near 100 degrees this week! I guess I just need to stay inside my air conditioned house and stamp! :)

I hope you are staying cool where you are -- thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Christina

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love the glitter on the buckles and how FUN is that ribbon! LOVE it!

Kathy Martin said...

Great Halloween card! LOVE that ribbon!

Unknown said...

Super cute, Christina! LOVE that cute stamp set, the ribbon, your funky stitching and those pretty papers!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Christina! The gold buckles are ADORABLE and I LOOOOOOOVE that ribbon!!

Deborah Anton said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is darling, Christina. Love the buckles all sparkled up and that ribbon is so yummy and perfect for the image.

Kelli Hull said...

OK I MUST find that stamp... I fell HEAD OVER in Love with Outlines Halloween Witch boot stamp and this one is AWESOME also!!! AND THAT RIBBON!!!! GASP!!!!! GAAAAAA!!!!!! Gonna do some shoppin around!!!!! YOU ARE BAD BAD BAD FOR MY WALLET!!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How cute is this??? Too fabulous!!