Thursday, August 26, 2010

Feelin' Like Autumn...

Hello, everyone! I've finally emerged after drowning in back-to-school activities! Thanks for being patient with me! :)

It's a GORGEOUS day today. There's a chill in the air, and my windows are open -- I can smell autumn on the way. Makes me happy just thinkin' about it. I just had to ink up this adorable Penny Black stamp, Hoppy Day, available at Stamper's Dream.


The paper is BasicGrey's Indian Summer.  I embossed the background cardstock with the Cuttlebug Polka Dots folder, and I distressed the edges of the cardstock just slightly. I colored with Copics and applied some Cinnamon Stickles to the cattails. I embellished with a Cappucino button, natural burlap string, and plaid ribbon. I placed a punched circle behind the button for some extra color and dimension.

No more breaks for a while -- there are too many stamps to get inky! Plus, MFTeasers start this weekend! I hope you'll stop back to see what's new!

Thank you so much for the visit today! 

Have a great day! 
Christina 

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

This is adorable! I'm so in love with Penny Black images! Love the big bow and the paper you used.

Kelli Hull said...

What a SUPER Cute card... Yes, there are NO BREAKS!!!!! I gotsta SEE THE MFTeasers!!!!!!! GET BUSY!!!!! LOL

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, how CUTE is this!! Love how you colored him!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, CUTE, Christina! Adorable image, perfectly colored, and the Indian Summer paper is ideal for this Fall card!