Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nothing New...

Hi, everyone!

Sorry I have nothing to share today! We have someone doing construction on our deck, and I haven't been able to sneak downstairs to stamp! I have a couple things that are halfway completed, so hopefully I'll get them finished tonight!

I plan to have the ATS Wednesday Challenge for you tomorrow (cross your fingers). Don't forget that the C.C. Designs August Stamps are available NOW!!! There has been a fantastic response to this release -- thank you all so much! :) Christine also has some great new papers, embellishments, and Cuttlebug folders, so have fun shopping!

A big hello to my ATS Design Teammates and the other great ladies who joined us last night for the release party! It was fun! :)

I'll see you all tomorrow -- thanks for checking in! Have a great day! :)

No comments: