Thursday, August 7, 2008

New C.C. Designs!

Hi there! My week of previews continues today with new C.C. Designs stamps! Christine is releasing four new sets -- two from her new Sugarplums line, a set of sentiments (a must-have!), and THIS adorable set, Bear Hugs. If you fell in love with the bear in the Sweet Treats set, you'll love this one, too! He's back with a little bee friend!

I colored the images with Copics, and I lightly sponged More Mustard ink around the image panels. I pierced the scallops in the circle, and I mounted the images on dimensionals. The patterned paper is Dill Blossom by s.e.i. -- it's one of my favorites! Definitely "my" colors! :)

Christine will be spotlighting some Design Team projects each day during the previews -- stop by the ATS Blog to see them! Today's projects are fantastic! I'll be back tomorrow with Olivia's Birdies -- such a sweet set! I hope you'll be back! Thanks so much for today's visit -- have a great day! :)

Stamps: Bear Hugs (C.C. Designs) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), More Mustard (SU!) Cardstock: More Mustard, Really Rust, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Dill Blossom (sei) Other: Ciao markers (Copic); Earth Elements brads, Kraft taffeta ribbon, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, paper piercing tool (SU!); flowers (Prima); sponge; dimensionals

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skooter is just as cute as he can "bee", but I think his friend buzz is even cuter!

Bonnie said...

Awwww! I love this little guy and his sidekick1 Too cute Christina!

Unknown said...

So so cute Christina!!

Allison said...

That is an adorable stamp!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh totally adorable Christina!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Love this layout, Christina! Great job!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh he is adorable.

Renée said...

sooo cute, Christina! Fabulous colouring!!

Sanna said...

Cute bear! This card is amazing .-)

Alex said...

Too adorable Christina - just look at that cute little bear!! Love your card, the flowers are fab, and your coloring ROCKS!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennifer Love said...

These are just so adorable! What a great card you've made! Four new sets...hmmm...I'm gonna be broke...AGAIN! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, this is especially sweet! Love that face on the bee! You made an absolutely darling card!

Anonymous said...

How cute! And what a great layout!