Friday, August 15, 2008

Anni-VERVE-sary Fun!

Happy Friday, everyone!! I didn't get a chance to stamp anything or post anything yesterday. It was a looooooong day of back-to-school shopping with four children... need I say more??

I do have a card that I made last week but didn't share yet. Verve Stamps just finished a 12-day Anni-VERVE-sary celebration filled with daily challenges and contests. This card was for Julee's Anni-VERVE-sary Sketch #5 and also for Laurie's Meet the Verve Divas Challenge#4 to make a tall and skinny card.

This card measures 6.25" x 3.25". I used the Verve set Serenity, and the patterned paper is Dill Blossom by s.e.i.. The leafy patterned paper is much more brown IRL -- I couldn't get the camera to capture its true color. I sponged around the image panel and sentiment with Really Rust ink. I added Dew Drops to the scallops at the bottom.

During the Anni-VERVE-sary release party, there were winners chosen to receive the new set Beautiful You -- and I was one of them! Woohoo!! It's an amazing set, full of quotes chosen by the Verve Divas themselves! Of course, I had to order some other new sets, too! :)

Now for some All That Scraps news...

How would you like to win a $5 gift certificate to ATS? Renee is having a giveway on her blog, Stamping for Sanity. Head over and find out how you can win! :)

That's all for today -- thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

Stamps: Serenity (Verve Stamps) Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust (SU!) Cardstock: Really Rust, More Mustard, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Dill Blossom (s.e.i.) Other: Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain, corner rounder, word window punch, stamping sponge, dimensionals (SU!); Peony Dew Drops (Robin's Nest)

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors!!

Alex said...

Gorgeous colors, this is just beautiful!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and rounded corners!