Sunday, August 12, 2007

Megan Made a Card!


It's not often that Megan will stamp with me, or stamp at all, really. So, I was pleasantly surprised when she sat down the other day at my table (after I'd just finished stamping and it was covered with "stuff") and made this card. The only assistance I gave her was to tell her where to find some of the supplies she needed. The colors, the stamps, the layout -- ALL HERS! Isn't it great? *proud smile* The cardstock is SU! Cool Caribbean (retired), Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. The paper is from My Mind's Eye. Emmybella and sentiment are from Stamping Bella. She stamped with Basic Brown ink and colored with Prismacolor Pencils. The ribbon is from SU!'s retired Seaside Ribbon Originals. She sponged So Saffron ink around the edges of the Whisper White cardstock.


I think she's planning to give this to her friend as a birthday card! She was really happy with the result -- I hope this means more stamping time together for us! :)

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

She did a FABULOUS job on that card! So glad you posted it on your blog! Our kids love when we do that! My daughter can't wait to see if anyone says something about her cards...LOL
Hope you enjoyed your stamping day with her! It's days like that, I LOVE!