Monday, August 13, 2007

Jen's Sketch in Green


Jen del Muro, aka genie1314, had this sketch on her blog over the weekend. I love her sketches - they are so fun and easy to work with! I had a lot of fun creating this card. I started with the BasicGrey Perhaps paper, and it all came together from there. The River Rock card base was stamped with the Sanded background in River Rock ink. The Old Olive panel was stamped with both Linen and En Francais backgrounds in Old Olive ink. The center image from Baroque Motifs was inked with Old Olive, then I rolled the edges in Garden Green. The sentiment was stamped with Garden Green ink. I matted the center panel and the Perhaps dp on Garden Green cardstock. All panel edges were distressed with the Cutter Kit and sponged with Garden Green ink. I added faux stitching on both sides using the Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, and Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker. Lastly, I added Prima flowers and SU! Ice Circles rhinestone brads, then mounted the center panel and Primas on Stampin' Dimensionals. I love how it turned out -- thanks, Jen, for the great sketch! :)
All products Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Christina! The prima is a perfect match! Love the rhinestone centers too!

Sew Club said...

Very pretty! Love all of the green! Nice design!

SmilynStef said...

I just love all of these greens ... very pretty card.
http://ingeniousinkling.typepad.com/

Ashley said...

OOOOHHHH!! I love all of those greens! So pretty together! Excellent sketch too! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com