Monday, December 28, 2009

Winter Tree

Hello! Happy Monday to you! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a blessed Christmas! Our Christmas was fantastic! We spent the weekend playing games (Wii and Beatles Rock Band in particular!) and just enjoying being together.

I had a lot of stamping time yesterday! The weather was cold, and the snow was falling, so I closed myself in and got to work! Most of my time was spent making samples for next week's ATS and MFT releases -- I'll start previews Wednesday! :)

Here's something I can share with you now. The falling snow inspired me to make this wintery card. The image and sentiment are from the Nature cling set by American Art Stamp. I glittered the tree and sponged around the image and sentiment.

A closer view of the glittery tree...

That's all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Nature cling set (AAS) Ink: Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue (SU!) Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Real Red (SU!) Paper: Polar Expressions (Imaginisce) Other: Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU!), snowflake punch (Martha Stewart), snowflakes border punch (EK Success), rhinestone stickers (Michaels), Quickie glue pen, sponge, dimensionals

5 comments:

Marja Sch said...

What a gorgeous snow and treecard. I love those colours. Best wishes for 2010 Marja

Kelli Hull said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I had to do a double take on the sentiment then run to my drawer! I have that sentiment but it is ITTY BITTY and stamps probably 1 inch total... I LOVE IT but it is SMALL!!!

SO glad your family was happy cozy and full of fun!!!!

Blessings to you!!! :)

kj

Dawn Easton said...

So pretty, Christina!!

Denise said...

Beautiful! Loving the snowflakes, wishing for snow in Hawaii!!
Have a Very Happy New Year!
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Christina! Such a fabulous card! So glad you had a fabulous Christmas!! xx