Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Introducing Rosalie!

Hello there! It's time for previews -- Yay! This is Swiss Miss Rosalie with Roses, one of the new Swiss girls from All That Scraps! There are three new Swiss images in rubber and in digi, and they'll be available Monday, January 4. After all the Christmas crafting, I was happy to pull out some springy colors for this sweet girl!

I paper pieced her dress, and I applied Stickles to the roses and to her dress ruffle. I sponged around the image with Soft Sky ink. The sentiment is from Congrats Sentiments by AmyR Stamps.

Be sure to stop by the ATS Blog HERE to see more samples of the set and to find out how you can win one for yourself! I'll have another ATS preview for you tomorrow, so I hope you'll stop back! Thanks so much for visiting today! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Swiss Miss Rosalie with Roses (CC Designs), Congrats Sentiments (AmyR Stamps) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Soft Sky (SU!) Cardstock: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White (SU!), Perfect Paper Panels (MFT) Paper: Lemonade 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Copics, Arched Lattice punch (MS), Icicle Stickles, Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger), Oval punches (SU!), buttons (BasicGrey), twine (PTI)

11 comments:

Karen Hanim said...

I love your combination of papers on this card. Doing the blue around really adds something. I'll have to try that! Great job as always!

Jackie Pedro said...

She is adorable, Christina!! Love the dp and your coloring is fantastic! Happy New Year!!!

Susie said...

Really sweet and adorable.

Mary J said...

Really lovely - what a super job!

Danni said...

She's just too adorable and I love the card you created with her!

Tracey said...

She is adorable and your card is just gorgeous! I love it Christina!! Wishing you a fabulous New Year!! xx

Country Mouse said...

She is TOOO cute! Can't wait for January 4th to grab her and her friends!!!:) Your card is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very well done! How sweet she is! Luv it! Cute image, but love how you combined all the patterns of papers. I always I thought I had to back DP, but love how you did yours. How do you find so many to go together.

Kellie said...

There isn't anything I don't just love about this card! It's absolutely gorgeous, the colours are so sweet and match in with the gorgeous new Swiss Miss Rosalie perfect, she is def on my "to get list"
Hugs, Kel

Michele Boyer said...

What a totally adorable card! I love the image, your papers and the buttons! Cute, cute, cute!

Tracy said...

Hey stranger!! I'm so behind on my blogging. Trying to catch up here. Rosalie is absolutely adorable and I just *heart* the colors you used. My favorite part has to be her paper pieced dress. LOVE IT!