Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fun with the Emerson Ladies!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Today I have a couple cards to share which feature those sassy ladies by Emerson Quillin (available at American Art Stamp). These images just make me smile! The first is Time to Wine. I stamped it in Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copics. The paper is retired SU!, and the layout is Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday Sketch 116.

On my second card I used Work Late. I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and again colored with Copics. The paper is Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket, and the ribbon is Pure Poppy stitched grosgrain from Papertrey Ink.


There are so many fun images at American Art Stamp -- and right now everything is 30% off! You can also stop by the AAS Blog any time to see what the rest of the DT has been up to! :)

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Have a great day!
Christina

3 comments:

Tina said...

These ladies are so fun!

Dawn Easton said...

Both are so fun, Christina! I really love the paper in the second and your pretty bow!!

Christi Flores said...

I love them both! What fun cards!!