Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MFT VIP Blog Hop!

Hi there! You've come to my stop on the MFT VIP Blog Hop! If you haven't seen all the projects so far, go back to Kim's Blog and start from there! :)

This month's VIP package is available TODAY (12/16) only, and it features the new Who's That Girl set called Chick Flick. There are 50 VIP packages available today, and then the set will be unavailable until the full release on January 6 at 10:00 pm!

Here's my card. I paper pieced the girls and colored the rest with Copics. I created a faux movie strip by using a square punch and a spiral tab punch. The Baby Braddies, ribbon, and button are all from MFT!

I finished the inside of the card as well. I stamped the tickets on cardstock and cut them out (tip: use a 1/8" circle punch instead of cutting along the curved lines!).

Here's what you get with the VIP Package:
Chick Flick Set $17.95
Chick Flick Ribbon Nest $9.95
Chick Flick Baby Braddies $4.95
Popcorn Boxes (5) $1.65
PLUS receive a FREE Clearly Sentimental About Chocolate stamp set that will be released on 1/6/10 (retail value $9)
VIP cost: $34.50

You can get your VIP Package NOW by clicking HERE!!

Next, you will visit one of the sweetest and most talented people in the stamping universe, my friend Joanne Basile! I'm sure she has some fantastic eye candy for you! :)

Thanks so much for hopping by!
Christina

24 comments:

Piali said...

Fab Card!! love the filmstrip idea.

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty card! I love the filmstrip thingy you made in the background. Very creative!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Love that filmstrip background.

Erin Smetak said...

That filmstrip is just genius! Wonderful creations!!!!!

Melody said...

LOVE that filmstrip! Just love the layout!

Kelli Hull said...

I LOVE my denim paper for jeans.... SUPER creative idea on the film strip!!! CAN I COPY CAT THAT?????

Allison said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the filmstrip in the background!

Kim said...

LOVE your card and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo, very nice!!! love the black film strip, so cool! and I'm loving the jeans on the girls-perfect!

Dawn Easton said...

FABULOUS, Christina! Love the movie strip idea!

Country Mouse said...

Love the paper piecing! Such a cute card!!!

Bonnie said...

I absolutely love this Christina!! The work and the thought that you put in each card is always so fun! I hope someone takes you out to dinner and a movie today, on your special day! Happy Birthday!

Megan said...

That movie strip is SUCH a good idea!! I have everything to make one of those!! Why didn't I think of that? Ha!

Chris said...

great card, the movie strip is perfect.

Barbara said...

Awesome, Christina!!! Love that filmstrip element--too, too clever!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just perfect!!

Karen Motz said...

Amazing!!! LOVE the negative strip!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Super cute, Christina! I love that strip!

Unknown said...

aaaawwww you're so sweet my friend! I LOVE the filmstrip! Fantastic project!

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Christina!!

Donna Baker said...

what a cute card! I totally need to get this set - Hope you had a very Happy Birthday, Christina!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome--LOVE the filmstrip!

Amy Sheffer said...

Ooooo, I am SO lovin' the filmstrip!! You're awesome!!

Plastic Card said...

These cards are excellent. Especially i like the filmstrip in the background. Its looking awesome.