Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hop & Shop with My Favorite Things!

Hi there! You've reached my stop on the MFT December Blog Hop! All of the new sets have just been released HERE at My Favorite Things! If you didn't start at Kim's Blog, go back -- you don't want to miss anything! :)

I'm so excited to show you Truffles Flopsey! I {heart} this bunny, and I {heart} chocolate -- it's a perfect combination! I altered a rectangular window tin and made a matching card to create a little Valentine gift.

The paper is Bittersweet by BasicGrey. I did a lot of machine stitching on the card. The ribbon and button are also from MFT.

Here's the matching tin. I added some white crystal Adornments to the scallops, and I used a Sakura Clear Glaze pen on the chocolates.

Now, if all of this doesn't already say "I love you," there's more! I sliced address labels into narrow strips and stamped part of the sentiment on each. Then I just wrapped them around the chocolate nuggets!

I hope you enjoyed my stop on the Hop! Next, you'll be visiting Chris Veneruso, who is part of the mega-talented December Temp Team! I'm sure she has something fantastic to show you, so be sure to give her lots of love! :)

Thanks so much for hopping by!
Christina


34 comments:

Lisa H. said...

the only thing that makes a tin of chocolates better is a tin of chocolates with flopsy! this is too, too cute! I'm in love with that ribbon, you used it beautifully here!

Jaymerz said...

Adorable!! I love the tin, perfect with Flopsey.

Barbara said...

Just too sweet, Christina! Love that tin!

StampOwl said...

ohhhh these look soooooo yummy hehe

Bonnie Lynn said...

I so love all of this. Those nuggets are to die for.

Erin Smetak said...

These are just rockin' awesome!!!!!
Love that tin!!!!

Kerry Johnson said...

Oooh yummy!! Love flopsey and love the labels on your chocolate!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. love the tin of chocolates.

Chris said...

I love Flopsey, I love pink, I love chocolate, I love this post.

Megan said...

Chocolate? Check. Flopsey? Check? Cute? Check. You did it--PERFECT project!! Love it. :)

Crafty Math Chick said...

That tin is PRECIOUS! PERFECT for me to send to my deployed hubby! I will have to CASE you when my set arrives! Thanks for the idea!

g said...

just adorable & i love the little chocolate wrappers!!

Melody said...

So cute! Love the sentiment on the candy!

JaneT said...

Delicious looking card with the rabbit and of course the candy.

Lorraine said...

Oh I love your card & tin decorations! They're cute & beautiful at the same time! Love the bunny, too!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

How cute and delicious! I absolutely adore that lil bunny :)
TFS! margie

Unknown said...

christina...this is super cuteness, lady! love the idea of the candies on the tin like that...might have to copy that one! :)

☼ Cheryl* said...

ooo yum!!!! It's 9am and I want chocolate now! :p

Tracey said...

Ooooh Flopsey! Love Flopsey! Gorgeous work Christina!!

Kim said...

OOH! I love it Christina!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love Flopsey!!

Dawn Easton said...

ACK! This is so cute, Christina~! Love all those stamped chocolates too!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love Flopsey!

Unknown said...

eeek! wonderful set!

Tina said...

This is completely adorable. Love all the colors and textures.

Anonymous said...

Love that BUN!!! What a great idea! And a lot of love into it, too! :)
Jennik

AShu93 said...

Love the way you individually wrapped the chocolates with the sentiment.

Jodi said...

Christina, These are adorable! Love the pink!! I'm on the ATS Wednesday Challenge blog as a guest. =)
Hugs
Jodi =)

Julie Dinn said...

Wow, Christina, these are adorable! Your stitching is fabulous and the whole project is just amazing!

Celeste said...

Love Flopsey, love the chocolates idea, great for a gift.

Michele Boyer said...

Such a CUTE set, Christina! I really like that pink gingham ribbon!

Karina said...

Dear Christina

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Christmas Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html

Love from Karina

Amy Sheffer said...

YUM!! Beautiful design!! Love the gorgeous ribbon especially. Great job on the tin!

scrappintlc said...

beautiful, love the chocolate tin.