Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MFTeaser #3: Maid for WTG

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I have one more MFTeaser before the release tonight! Here's a look at Maid for WTG. Maybe this will be me tonight -- on my laptop during the release party, sipping some wine, while hubby vacuums and cleans! NOT!!! Oh, to be Who's That Girl...

I cut into my new BasicGrey Nook and Pantry 6x6 pad for this card. I love all the homespun patterns in this collection -- they're perfect for this domestic scene, don't you think? ;) I stamped the image directly onto one of the patterns, and then I colored and paper pieced. I gave Who's That Guy a snazzy outfit! Hubby didn't agree.

Me (showing card to hubby): Look, it's us!
Hubby: Maybe, but I wouldn't be caught dead in that shirt!

*giggle*

Kim will have the list of everyone previewing this set -- stop by her blog HERE after 11 am! Then be sure to join us for the Release Cocktail Party tonight from 8-10 pm Eastern at the MFT Member Company Forum on SCS. We'll have a Hop & Shop blog hop as the sets go live at 10:00!

I'll see you back here tonight for the Blog Hop! Thanks so much for visiting today!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Christina

10 comments:

Lisa H. said...

lol! I call this set, Wishful Thinking! I'd like to be WTG, too. great card! love all the deatils you added and the paper is gorgeous here!

Bonnie said...

What a perfect sentiment! lol! I think my hubs used to have a shirt like that.....!

Chris said...

Sadly, I bet my DH would wear that shirt, but that wouldn't bother me nearly as much as having to live with that wallpaper would.
great card, I love your paper piecing.

Cindy Haffner said...

OMG Chris I just love his outfit, reminds me of days long ago. Wonderful work.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oooh, his outfit is very retro! I'll bet if you could look up a little higher, he's got gold chains around his neck, too! GREAT paper-piecing on this one, Christina! Awesome card!

Melody said...

Fun Card! My husband wouldn't wear that shirt either! Love all that paper piecing!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is so adorable. I love all the wonderful paper piecing.. it's perfect!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Christina! I love it!

Allison said...

Fabulous. Love the colours and piecing!

Michele Boyer said...

Love this, Christina! And totally laughing about your hubby and the shirt! LOL.