Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Mittens

Happy Tuesday! 3 more days 'til Christmas... but I guess I didn't need to tell you that, huh? ;)

My Christmas crafting is finished, but I do have one more card to share with you. Verve Stamps has a free digi download available through December 25. It's called Winter Mittens, and you can find it HERE. I love the image and the sentiments in this set! I like that it's not just for Christmas -- it can be used for all kinds of winter projects!

I really like how this card turned out. There is a lot of stitching, and I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the snowflakes. I colored the image with Copics, and I sponged around the edges of the image and sentiment.

Today is the last day of school for three of my four kids (Megan was finished on Friday). Our Christmas vacation officially begins tomorrow! I'm taking a few days off, but I'll be back here next week! I have some previews to finish, and I'll be able to share them with you soon! :)

Have a good, safe, blessed holiday week! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Christina

Stamps: Winter Mittens Digi (Verve Stamps) Ink: Soft Sky (SU!) Cardstock: Soft Sky, Old Olive (SU!) Paper: Eskimo Kisses 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Copics, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU!), Royalty Ribbon (MFT), snowflake punches (Marvy, Martha Stewart), rhinestone stickers (Michaels), sponge, dimensionals, sewing machine Finished Size: 5.25" x 5.25"

9 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Christina!! Love it!!

Happy holidays to you and yours!! xx

Mary J said...

Really lovely card Christina - great colours!

Maureen said...

so gorgeous! Love the colours and dp and snowflake...total eye candy!

Allison said...

Great card. Love the colours and stitching!

Jackie Pedro said...

Christina, this is so beautiful!!!

Cheryl said...

I saw your card on splitcoast and had to come check out your blog. I love this card!

Happy Holidays!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Christina! I'd forgotten about downloading that image!
Happy Holidays!

Betty Wright said...

Christina, this is wonderful! Love the patterns, colors, and detailing!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just gorgeous, Christina! Love the colors and details.