Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday Double Challenge



I had a little time this afternoon to get another Dare to Get Dirty Challenge card done. I combined trudee's Inspiration Challenge with StamperSharon's Sketch Challenge. The background is Print Pattern stamped with So Saffron ink on the So Saffron card base. I used Petal Prints for the main image -- even though it's retired, I just CAN'T part with it! :) I stamped the flower image in So Saffron, then stamped it again in Bashful Blue for the center flowers. I stamped the outline image in Night of Navy. I sponged the panel with So Saffron, then added a little glitter glue to the blue flowers. The narrow Night of Navy panel behind the image panel is dry embossed, although you can't see it well in the photo. I used my Cuttlebug and Textile Texture A2 embossing folder. The sentiment is from Much Appreciated and is stamped in Night of Navy ink. The ribbon is from the retired Seaside Ribbon Originals. I added Soft Subtles Brads on three corners and one Rich Regals brad through the Prima flower. The main image is mounted on Stampin' Dimensionals.
I feel so fortunate that I had so much stamping time this weekend! We had an "un-busy" Saturday and Sunday around here -- that doesn't happen very often! It was fun to participate in so many Dare to Get Dirty challenges. Splitcoaststampers is such a wonderful stamping site and stamping community! I have a very supportive husband and children who allow me to find my happiness in stamping -- I'm very lucky indeed! :)
All products used are from Stampin' Up! except the flower (Prima Marketing, Inc.) and the Cuttlebug & embossing folder (Provo Craft).

No comments: