Saturday, April 3, 2010

Let the Previews Begin!

Hello! Happy Saturday! Buckle up, everyone -- I have previews every day from now until Wednesday! Get ready for lots of cuteness! Today I have a MFTeaser of the set A Bunch of Bots. I love the adorable robot images and fun sentiments in this set!

This card is 4.25" x 4.25". I thought this paper from The Boyfriend Mini Deck (Cosmo Cricket) was perfect for a robot card! I colored with Copics, and I made one of my Glitzy Gears for the corner.

If I could, I would enter this card in the MFT April Guest Designer Challenge. The theme is M&M -- Masculine and Metallic! Get all the details on the MFT Member Company Forum HERE. The winner will be announced during the Release Party Wednesday night!

Be sure to stop by Kim's Blog after 11 am for a list of designers who have MFTeasers today! You won't want to miss them! :)

I'll be back with another preview tomorrow! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful day!
Christina

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

super cute

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Christina! Love the glitzy gear - must try that!!

Karen said...

Very cute, I love the pun!

Mary J said...

Fabulous Christina!

Kerry Johnson said...

Love it Christina!! Those papers are perfect and I love the color combo!

Melody said...

Love the color combo and the papers! Very fun!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Love it.

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute! I love the glittery embellishment. :)

Kelli Hull said...

That glittery circle is SO much fun! and that paper, UGH!! Did I keep it or give it away? DARN PURGIN!!!!! LOL

Barbara said...

Just too cute, Christina!!! Perfect paper and that glitter is awesome!

Jana Weaver said...

So cute...LOVE that glitzy gear!!

Celeste said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!!

Julie said...

Great card Christina! I love the warm spring colors with the robot and of course the Glitzy Gear is fabulous!