Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Previews, Part 1

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you have something wonderful planned for your day! I have TWO posts scheduled for today -- I told you it was a busy preview week! My first preview is of a new image by Sweet November Stamps. It will be released Wednesday at All That Scraps. This is Darby -- she and her caterpillar friend Chenille are illustrated by Amy Young. The sentiment is from the set Handy Additions by AmyR Stamps, also being released Wednesday.

I colored the image with Copics, and I used a Prismacolor pencil on her cheeks. The paper is from the Hometown collection by October Afternoon.

Be sure to stop by the ATS Blog to see more samples and to find out how you can win a set of your own! I'll be back in a bit with today's MFTeaser! Thanks so much for visiting!

Until later,
Christina

1 comment:

Tracey said...

What a pretty card Christina! Love it!