Thursday, April 15, 2010

MFT's Greatest Hits: Who's That Girl

Hi, everyone! Today we're taking a look at some of MFT's Greatest Hits! Several of us on the DT are inking up some of our favorite Who's That Girl? images. We hope you'll think of a few WTG's in your stash that need to see some ink, too!

I wanted to use Gifty Girl so I could make a gift card holder -- I'm sure I'll need one soon with birthays, Mother's Day, and graduations on the horizon! I pulled out some of my favorite retired SU! paper and got busy!

I started with a half sheet of cardstock (11" x 4.25"). I scored at 4.25" and 8.5", leaving 2.5" for the top flap.There are a LOT of layers on this card -- it's pretty thick when closed! I stitched around the panels and I used ribbon to tie it closed.

I stamped a sentiment on the inside, but there is still some room for a personal message!

Stop by Kim's Blog today to see who else inked up some Who's That Girl? images! I'm sure you won't be disappointed! I'd love to see some of your WTG cards and projects, too! :)

That's all for now! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a fantastic day!
Christina


21 comments:

StampOwl said...

loving all those cherries ... fabulous card Christina

Tracey said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Christina!!

Celeste said...

NICE!!!!! I also love the cherries.

Kim said...

Stinkin' Cute!

Barbara said...

FABULOUS card, Christina!! What a great gift card holder idea!

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, just fantastic. The perfect gift.

Hugs,

Jo x

Jessie/knightrone said...

Inside and out, it's absolutely fabulous!!!

Melody said...

Love the color combo! Love how you made it a gift card holder!

Megan said...

Whoa! That's fancy! I love the fold of the card--and I'm a sucker for cherries. So cool!

Erin Smetak said...

All I can say is WOW!!!! I love this card! I love how everything matches! I love the embossed cherries inside! You did that yourself right? It looks like you bought the paper that way! Wow, what wonderful inspiration!!!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Wow -- what a cool gift card holder, Christina! Definitely going to have to make one of these...

g said...

love this gift card holder- all those yummy layers look fantastic! lovin' that cherry paper too!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Love it!

Amy Sheffer said...

That is one classy lady, Christina!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin this, great papers!!

Anonymous said...

Great card!!
jennik

Lisa H. said...

perfect! love those papers.

Anonymous said...

Is this not the best idea or what! Love it girl!

Kelli Hull said...

I totally printed this off at work the other day... THIS IS AWESOME and I LOVE LOVE LOVE those bags!!! I just bought 2 more packs of this paper as it was on clearance!!!! YAY ME!!!! LOL

Allison said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours and piecing!

Leslie Miller said...

Love this design for a gift card holder, and the image is perfect for it! Wow! Great stuff!