Friday, February 5, 2010

Glitzy Gear Tutorial!

Well, here it is -- my first video tutorial! I wanted to show you how I made the glitzy gear on my card in THIS post. It's so quick and easy!


It's fun to create your own custom embellishments for your projects! If you are inspired to create your own, I'd love for you to link it here!

I can't thank you enough for your visits and comments each day. I'm so fortunate to be able to share what I love and to learn from all of you, too! :)

Have a fantastic Friday!

Christina

9 comments:

Megan said...

I loveeeee it Christina!! LOVE it!! I love your voice too!! The gears are adorable. :)

Susie said...

Fabulous!!!! I'm so envious. I do a tutorial on the 1st of each month and I've wanted to learn how to video it. You've inspired me! Love the gears - great idea. And such an awesome robot card. It was so cool to hear how your voice sounds. So will the Sunday recipes now be on a video as well? :0)

Erin Smetak said...

Love the tutorial! I would never have thought to do that!!! And you sound just like a teacher! LOL! That's a good thing! ;)

Karen Hanim said...

Thanks so much for your inspiration!

Julie Dinn said...

Fantastic Christina! Your video tutorial is amazing! Great idea to make your own embellishments like that! You Rock!

Mary J said...

Great tutorial Christina - thx so much for making it!

Carol Ann said...

Loved your tutorial Christina I would not have thought to make gears like that but it looks great on your card.
Carol Ann xx

Bonnie Lynn said...

So cool to hear your voice Christina! Great idea for the gear and your own embellies. I love glitter, my DH doesn't but what does he know. ;)

g said...

oh YAY! i loved your tutorial and hearing your voice too! hope you'll make more videos for us!!