Monday, February 22, 2010

Like Mother, Like Daughter...

Happy Monday, everyone! I was busy over the weekend with a constuction project at the house and also working on samples for upcoming releases. Very often, while my supplies are sitting unused, my 8-year-old finds a way to show them some love! Here's a card she made for her teacher. She used MFT's Boy & Dog - Snow Adorable. After all, we still have plenty of snow around here (although it IS melting)!

Anna did most of the cutting and folding herself. She stamped the image (and even cleaned the stamp!), then she lovingly colored with my Copics. She even added glitter to the hat pom pom and a rhinestone sticker to the dog's eye! :)

I think she did a great job! Thanks for letting me share her work with you! :)

I'll be back with something from me tomorrow -- thanks so much for visiting today!

Have a great day!
Christina

11 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Totally cute! Anna did a fantastic job colouring! Wow!
LOL I let Chloe use my copics too...she's careful ;)

Kerry Johnson said...

She did a fabulous job!! Her colouring is awesome! Love her little card and love your new pic!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS job Anna!!

Brenda said...

I love it, she did a fabulous job!!!

Becky Jo said...

Anna did a beautiful job on this card. She's lucky to have you for a Mom! Hugs to you both!!

Jody Morrow said...

Awwww, that is SO sweet. Adorable!

Tracey said...

Way to go Anna! THis is fabulous!!

Alex said...

Anna definitely has talent, this is super cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kathyc on SCS said...

Great job Anna! I love the sparkly pom pom! And how sweet of you to make something for your teacher, so thoughful! Keep up the good work!
Kathy

Jana Weaver said...

That's a beautiful card Anna! You're so lucky your mom shares her special markers with her - I'm not so good at sharing mine!! Keep up the great work!!

Kelli Hull said...

SO cute, and LOVE the blingy Eyeball! LOL YOU my friend are a MUCH better mom than I...you let her use your COPICS??? WHAT???? CRAAAAAZY!!!!!! LOL

Great card and she will be able to take over your DT spots when you are sick!!!! :)