Friday, February 26, 2010

Bright Future

Well, after a very long week I'm finally posting something! :)

The next few days will be FILLED with previews -- both My Favorite Things and All That Scraps are releasing their March sets on Wednesday, March 3! It's going to be crazy! I'm going to have quite a few posts over the next several days, so I'll be making up for my lack of posting this week! LOL

After making all of my samples for the releases, I wanted to do something clean and simple. I used Bright by Emerson Quillin, available at American Art Stamp. There's not much to explain here, so just ask if you have any questions! AAS is having a big sale right now -- 30% off! Be sure to stop by and do a little shopping!

I'll have my first ATS preview tomorrow, followed by MFTeasers and more ATS previews! I hope you'll stop by to check them out!

Thanks for the visit today -- have a fantastic Friday!

Christina

Stamps: Bright (AAS) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Touch Chamomile (PTI) Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White (SU!) Other: Copics, Labels One Nestabilities (Spellbinders), button, twine (PTI), dimensionals, sewing machine

No comments: