Saturday, February 13, 2010

Meet April

Happy Saturday! Today I have another preview of a set being released Monday at All That Scraps! This is April, by Sweet November Stamps -- she and her friend Peter are so sweet, and they're definitely ready for spring!

I paper pieced her dress and colored with Copics. I punched two scalloped circles from the paper, crumpled them, and layered them to form the flower. The sentiment is from Friends Sentiments by AmyR Stamps.

You can stop by the ATS Blog to see samples of April and Peter and also of Baby Bunnies, the other set being previewed today! All of the new sets will be available Monday, February 15!

Did any of you watch the Olympics Opening Ceremony last night? I thought it was fantastic! Our Canadian friends are so warm and welcoming, and their country is so beautiful! I'm an Olympics junkie -- I just love it that our crazy world can come together to celebrate our athletes in a spirit of unity and respect! We have a common purpose, if only for two weeks...

Anyway, I'm so very glad you stopped by today! Thanks, as always, for your visits and comments!

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: April (Sweet November), Friends Sentiments (AmyR Stamps) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Kraft, Pumpkin Pie (SU!), Perfect Paper Panels (MFT) Paper: Sugar Rush 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Copics, Rectangle Nestabilities, scallop circle punch, border punch, corner rounder, button, twine, Dew Drops, dimensionals, sewing machine Card Size: 5.50" x 4.25"


5 comments:

Lesa said...

This image is precious and I don't have this one. You rocked this one girl! It makes me smile.

Christi Flores said...

What a sweet image! I love this!

Bonnie said...

Oh isn't she cute all wrapped up in her snuggy blankey! I watched the Olympics and the hormones certainly reared their ugly head last night....tears, tears, tears! lol!

Scrappychick said...

Precious image! and you card is simply adorable!

Tricia T said...

I just love this card! The paper is fabulous and the bunny's paper pieced dress is adorable! I always love your layouts!!