Thursday, February 11, 2010

ATS Mid-February Release!

Happy Thursday, everyone! On Monday, February 15, All That Scraps is having a mid-month release of four new sets! Here's a look at Hippity Hoppity, from HR Designs.

I cut out the basket and popped it up on dimensionals, and I added some Stickles to the eggs.

Stop by the ATS Blog to see more previews! Thank you so much for visiting today! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Hippity Hoppity (HR Designs) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Soft Sky, Kiwi Kiss (SU!) Paper: Girl Friday (Cosmo Cricket) Other: Copics; Icicle Stickles (Ranger); Old Olive striped grosgrain, border punch, corner rounder, dimensionals (SU!); button (BasicGrey); twine (PTI)
Card Size: 5.50" x 4.25"





11 comments:

Kellie said...

This is just gorgeous! The colours are amazing and your colouring is stunning and that ribbon, yum, just puts the icing on the cake!
Hugs Kel

EileenMV said...

This card is too cute! Love the sparkles and the image is great too!

Allison said...

Super cute! Love the colours.

Unknown said...

I think we ALL liked the puppy with the bunny ears best! :) You, Jay-Jay, and I all used the same images... great minds!! I love that SU ribbon (might need to be on my next order, I didn't realized it matched the cosmo cricket paper that well!! Adorable peek!! :)

Tammy Murphy said...

Your pooch is soo cute~ His ears are just perfect. I love how you tied your bow too. Thank you for sharing~

Fuzzy Slippers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fuzzy Slippers said...

Your card is toooo kuhyuut!

Dawn Easton said...

Totally adorable, Christina!

Michele Boyer said...

Totally cute, Christina! I love that wide ribbon and the bits of sparkle!

Scrappychick said...

Such a sweet card! I love the image :)

Alex said...

Super stinkin' cute Christina! Love the ribbon treatment and the popped up basket! Have a wonderful weekend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex