Monday, February 1, 2010

MFTeasers: Pure Innocence!

Happy Monday, everyone! I am SO excited about today's MFTeasers, because we're previewing the new Pure Innocence images! :) I truly {heart} these cuties, and they make me smile each time I use them!

Since I'm a teacher, I had to ink up You Make the Grade right away! I paired it with Cosmo Cricket's The Boyfriend paper, and I paper pieced her skirt with one of the patterns. The horizontal Tangerine Tango panel was embossed with my Cuttlebug and Number Collage embossing folder, but unfortunately most of the numbers were hidden when the card was finished!

When I saw this next set, Blooming Good Day, I literally squealed over those pigtails! I mean really, how cute is she?!? I used three different patterns of Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday paper, and I cut the butterfly from one of the papers. I topped the butterfly with a Glittered Garnish, and I used some MFT Royalty Ribbon.

I finished the inside of the card with more paper, stitching, and the sentiment.

Stop by Kim's Blog after 11 am for the direct links to all of today's MFTeasers! Don't forget about the Release Cocktail Party Wednesday night -- you can get all the details HERE!

I'll have another MFTeaser tomorrow! Thank you so much for visiting today! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

25 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness!! These cards are so super cute! I just love these PI images!!

Marja Sch said...

Wonderful projects. These cards are fabulous.

Susie said...

Wonderful cards and I, too, love these little cuties. I'm caving as soon as they are released.

Melody said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are so stinkin' cute! The papers & all your details are divine!

Alex said...

These are too adorable Christina!! I love those sweet images, especially that first one. Your coloring is amazing!! *STAMPIN HYUGS* Alex

Megan said...

I love your paper choices! Those pencils--those blooms--totally darling!!

Kim said...

My word are these ever cute Christina!

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable, both of them!!! Love the papers you chose for each - perfect!

Barbara said...

Awwwwww, they're both just totally adorable, Christina!!!

Lisa H. said...

perfect paper choices!!! LOVE these both. and I know, I know, we need to talk. I'm a slacker, but I promis, soon we will get together.

Mary J said...

Oh Christina, I luuuurve these!!

StampOwl said...

adorable cards Christina

Julie Dinn said...

Super Sweet Christina! I love both of your cards today!

Rachel said...

These are sooo adorable Christina! You did a beautiful job with these cuties! I love the little schoolgirl one and the one with the piggy tails OMGoodness, i can see why you squealed absolutely precious!!

Michele Boyer said...

Cute as can be, Christina! I really love that pencil paper on the first card!

Carolyn King said...

oh my goodness...pure sweetness Christina! you did a great job with those precious girls!

g said...

OH-these are sooo amazing! i LOVE LOVE how you colored these images- too sweet & your details and paper pics are just so wonderful!!

Amy Johnson said...

What ADORABLE new images and cards! I love them! I love the paper you used with the first image, and I love the flowers on the second. Great job on both!

Country Mouse said...

OMG!!! These images and your cards have left me drooling...I can't stand it anymore...I gotta have these!!!!:)

Amy Sheffer said...

Pure cuteness, Christina!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Way too cute Christina. Great details too.

Kelli Hull said...

My keep to copy file is getting VERY full....

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh...totally cute girl!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful and SO sweet!