Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Last Day of MFTeasers!

Happy Wednesday! It's the last day of MFTeasers before the release tonight! There are three sets being previewed today, and I have a sample for each!

My first project features Lovin' from the Oven and Clearly Sentimental about Food. I created a clipboard for the kitchen which can hold shopping lists or menus. I covered a small clipboard with Nook and Pantry 6x6 paper and gave it a good coat of Modge Podge for protection. I added some large ric rac -- it reminded me of the icing on those cupcakes! :)

I stamped the image from Lovin' from the Oven and paper pieced it. The sentiment is from Clearly Sentimental about Food.

I printed some To Do List Templates and stamped the sentiment and cupcake on top! :)

My second project features Clearly Sentimental about You, the Triple Scoop set of the month. I used Sugar Rush 6x6 paper and the Robot 2 Digi Stamp. I embellished with some MFT ribbon and braddies.

See that sparkly, glittery gear? I used Glitzy Glitter and some circle punches -- on Friday I'll have my first VIDEO to show you how I made it! :)

Stop by Kim's Blog after 11 am for the links to all the designers with previews today! Then join us tonight for the Release Party from 8-10 pm, and Shop and Hop when the sets go live at 10:00!

That's all for now! See you back here for the Hop tonight! :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Christina



10 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Super cute projects!! I love altering mini clipboards! Yours is so cute!!! Love the robot card too!!!

Barbara said...

What a great idea with the clip board, Christina!!! And I love your robot/sentiment card!!! Too cute!

Julie Dinn said...

Amazing projects today Christina! I love the clipboard but the robot card is my fav! The sentiment looks fabulous with that digi set!

Michele Boyer said...

Gosh, Christina! I love both of these! The clipboard is such a GREAT idea! And your robots...totally adorable!

Alex said...

These are all fabulous Christina but that first one with the mini clipboard is super cute and I want it!! I love all things baking and cooking and this one is wonderful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melody said...

The clipboard is such a great idea and I LOVE the robot card!

StampOwl said...

what a cute card, love that clipboard too

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are so HOT that my computer's gonna have a melt down. heehee. LOVE the clipboard! That paper & the large ric rack icing. Yummy. And your sparkly gears-are get outta here CUTE! I can't wait to see the video on how you made them!

Tracey said...

I am loving your projects today Christina! So gorgeous!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous clipboard and card. I love them both. :)