Monday, February 8, 2010

CASEing Bar!

Happy Monday! This week's Featured Stamper at SCS is my MFT sister Barbara Anders (aka Bar)!! I usually don't get a chance to play in the FS challenges, but I made time yesterday! It's always a joy to take a look at her gallery -- everything she does is beautiful! :)

I CASEd (copied) Bar's card HERE. I changed the accent color, sentiment, and Cuttlebug folder. I took my white craft ink and swiped it against the embossed hearts. There are two scored lines at the bottom, above the sentiment. The ribbon, button, and sentiment are all from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from Clearly Sentimental about You, the Triple Scoop set of the month.

That's it for today! I'm subbing today -- 8th grade! I think I'll be needing some stamping time this afternoon! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Christina

6 comments:

Tina said...

So lovely Christina!

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooooh, I LIKE it! Simple and perfect. I need more simple, and this is great inspiration. Love how you were inspired, too!

Dawn Easton said...

Love kraft!!! The white on kraft looks so beautiful!!
Enjoy your day subbing 8th grade..yikes! That sounds scary to me...haha!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is Bee-you-tee-ful, Christina!!! Good luck with those pesky teenagers!!

Mary J said...

I remember seeing Barbara's card before and thinking how lovely it is. I think your version is fabulous too!

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love the white on the kraft!