Monday, December 1, 2008

A Tote-ally Fantastic MFTeaser!

Hey there! Happy Monday to you! I have a MFTeaser with this Tote-ally Fantastic set , being released Wednesday night at My Favorite Things. I love this image -- isn't that tiny dog just too funny? Since this set has a shopping theme, I made another of my Shopping Organizers. For the simple directions, see my post HERE. I had a lot of fun coloring and paper piecing -- this Offbeat paper is just so great!

Here's the inside with the gift list and pocket for receipts. I printed both of them with my computer. I love that the brads on the outside hold the gift list in place, so the list is easily changed out for the next shopping spree! :)

Come to the MFT Forum Wednesday night at 9:00 pm EST for the release party, and the sets will go live at 10:00! There will be lots of chatting, fun, and challenges -- find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer!

I'll have another MFTeaser for you tomorrow, and the release Blog Hop will be Wednesday, so I hope you'll be back to see more!

Also, don't forget about the C.C. Designs and Stampin' Spot Studio releases tonight at All That Scraps! The chatting starts at 8:00 pm, and the sets will be released at 10:00!

It's definitely a fun and busy week! Thanks for stopping by to visit today -- I really do appreciate it! Have a wonderful day! :)

Stamps: Tote-ally Faantastic (MFT) Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red (SU!) Paper: Offbeat 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Ciao markers (Copic); white brads (imaginisce); Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain, lg and sm Oval Punches, corner rounder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Old Olive eyelets (SU!)

13 comments:

Donna Baker said...

I just KNEW your teaser would be FABULOUS! it looks like she is going to step on her bitty dog *gasp* your card is awesome, Christina! can't wait to see more!

Melanie said...

ooh, cute!

Dawn Easton said...

Christina, this is awesome girl! Love your colour and dp choices with this set!!!

Kerry Johnson said...

Gorgeous Christina!! Love your paper piecing and what an awesome idea for a shopping organizer!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is AWESOME!!! I love it!!

JessicaK said...

love the colors and the DP background. beautiful.

Alex said...

This is a FABULOUS teaser Christina, I love this! The colors and dp are beautiful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison said...

What a fabulous teaser. What a fitting project for the stamp!

Christi Flores said...

Awesome teaser Christina!! Wow!!

Janine said...

Love this Christina!!

Jamie Martin said...

This is so pretty and a great idea!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is fantastic, Christina! Your coloring rocks and that tiny puppy is too cute! I'm lovin' the Offbeat DP!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are TOTALLY rockin' these MFT sets!! :) Love the paper-piecing!