Friday, December 19, 2008

Easy Classroom Treats

A quick post today -- I just wanted to share the treats I made for Caroline's preschool class. Easy and relatively quick, with no embellishments -- after all, they are for four-year-olds!

I had some more fun with the Top Note die! I used the SU! hostess set Deer Friends and last year's Dasher paper (I'm so glad I hoarded it!). The 1 3/8" Circle punch and the Scalloped Circle punch were used on the images.


That's it! Now, I'm off to take her to school in the pouring rain -- let's hope these treats survive! :) Have a great day, everyone -- thanks so much for stopping by!




5 comments:

Rachel said...

such a cute idea!

Bonnie said...

Okay, I want you for my mom! - Fabulous!

Tina said...

Seriously cute!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable, Christina! We were sloshing through pouring rain to the class parties today too. Yuck. I'm sure everyone LOVED these treats! :)

Anonymous said...

Good idea! thanks

Val
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com