Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cherries Jubilee!

Happy Thursday! Here's the card I made for yesterday's SCS Sketch Challenge. This was a fun sketch to work with! Except for the Cuttlebug and Nestabilities, it's a SU! card.

I sponged the white circles and pierced the white scalloped border. Other than that, it's pretty simple and straightforward!

Before I go, I want to share this blog award I was given by Pat at Just4Fun2 and also by Nancy Morgan at Paper Smiles. I'm so sorry I forgot to post it before now! Thank you so much, Ladies! I really DO appreciate it -- I was just absent-minded!! ;)

That's all for now! Thank you for stopping to visit today! I hope you have a fantastic day! :)

All supplies Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Best Yet Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Basic Black Cardstock: Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful Blue Paper: Summer Picnic DSP Other: Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain, Real Red striped grosgrain, scallop edge punch, silver cord, handheld punch, ticket corner punch, sponge, dimensionals, Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

12 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my word, this is so pretty!

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE that DP Christina, it always brings a smile to my face!!! Such a bright and cheery card! Fab job girl!

Allison said...

This is so cheery! Love the colours and the sponging!

Brenda said...

what a gorgeous card and very refreshing while making all my Christmas cards to see cherries instead of trees!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Cute Cute Cute!! Love the sponging around the cherries!!

Joy said...

I bought that set and never really knew what to make with it...you did a really good job on it...love those cherries!

Alex said...

Gorgeous Christina!! I love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jeanette - said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and how cheerful it is! You rock Christina!!!!

Katie Cotton said...

i absolutely love this! Fantastic job!

Juanita said...

What a delicious card.

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! I love this card! I feel a case comin' on!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Christina! I've always liked that cherry paper.