Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ATS Special Holiday Challenge!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today's ATS Wednesday Challenge is to use snowflakes. Also, you can't use "Christmasy" paper! :) So many Christmas sets can be used throughout the winter for all kinds of projects! And, snowflakes just make anything feel more wintery!

I made this first card with colors from yesterday's SCS Color Challenge. I had fun with this one! There are embossed snowflakes on the background, stamped snowflakes around the reindeer, and punched snowflakes on top! I added bling and Stickles to the punched snowflakes -- you should see them IRL! I *love* this Reindeer Games set -- the images and sentiments are just so much fun! The reindeer are available in rubber and as digi downloads.

I was having so much fun with the snowflakes that I made one more! I just love this little tag! I found this piece of dp in my stash, and it coordinated perfectly with Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip! The little snowman is from the set Winter Bear. His sweater is paper pieced with the dp. I again Cuttlebugged the background and punched snowflakes, then I added more Stickles! :) The sentiment is from Sugarplums Sentiments. This tag could be used as a gift tag, or it could be adhered to a card front.

I hope you find time to play in our Snowflake Challenge! If you do, upload them to the ATS Gallery so we can see them! Design Team samples are on the ATS Blog -- be sure to check them out!

We have no plans for tonight -- we'll be hanging out with our little ones here at home (our teenagers have bigger plans!). If you are celebrating the New Year somewhere else, be safe! Thank you all for being such a big part of my 2008 -- I can't tell you how much it means to me! I wish you a very blessed and prosperous 2009!

See you next year! ;)
Christina

7 comments:

Tina said...

Wow! They are both just great, but I absolutely love the snowman!!

Christi Flores said...

All of your creations are awesome!!! Happy New Year!!

Lesa said...

Holy stinking adorable! Oh my gosh! I am in love! You rock girl!

Dawn Easton said...

Both are adorable Christina...love the Deer Sentiment...lol
Your little tag is adorable too!
Have a wonderful New Year!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Your card made me WANT to do the color challenge, it is so AWESOME!!

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

WOW I like both, the card and the tag. How wonderful!! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

These are both fabulous, Christina! I LOVE your deer card! I still think she needs clothes though. :) Super cute snowman tag too! Love them both!