Thursday, December 18, 2008

Top Note Skaters

Hi there! Happy Thursday! Here's the card I made for this week's SCS Color Challenge. I waited waaaaay too long to order Winter Post, and now I have some catching up to do! I also finally broke down and bought the Big Shot and the Top Note die -- it was a birthday present to myself! ;) You can count on seeing more of the Top Note -- I have lots of plans for it! This card is completely SU! -- I haven't done that in quite a while!

I like the way this card came together. I think I might add a pocket inside to hold a gift card -- what do you think?

I'm finishing up Caroline's classroom treats, and I have a couple other gifts to share, so I hope you'll be back! Thanks so much for stopping by today -- have a fantastic day! :)

Stamps: Winter Post, Fresh Cuts Ink: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze Paper: Bella Rose DSP Other: Big Shot, Top Note die, Baja Breeze striped grosgrain, silver cord, corner rounder, Felt Flurries, Pretties Kit, Aquapainter, sponge, dimensionals

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Love it Christina!!! I didn't order that set and am regretting it now :( LOL!
I'm addicted to the top note die too...haha!
I've got some class things to do too but I'll be making those tonight...last minute as always!

Donna Baker said...

what a nice card! Happy Birthday to you (when is it anyway??) fun gift!!

Renée said...

Gorgeous, Christina! You won't regret getting the Big Shot and especially the Top Note die, fabulous tools!!

I think this card would be awesome as a gift card holder!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Gorgeous, Christina!! This set is so pretty!!