Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Supper: A Must-See Blog

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I'm doing something a little different for today's Sunday Supper post. Instead of sharing a recipe, I'm going to point you in the direction of my friend Maggie's blog.

Maggie Green is a chef, dietician, cookbook editor, mom, and just about the nicest person you'd ever meet. She writes a column for a local paper, and her blog grew from there. It's called From My Kitchen Table. She shares great recipes, menus, and food facts -- you must check it out!

Just a reminder -- I'm always looking for favorite recipes to share each Sunday. If you have a recipe for a family meal, and you'd like me to post it here (with a link back to your blog!), just email me! :)

Have a great day -- thank you so much for visiting! Don't forget to spend some time around the supper table!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're too kind. Thanks for the kudos. I truly believe good health, energy, mood, and desire to pursue hobbies (like paper-crafting) and other interests is directly linked to feeding our bodies good, wholesome food. Let's take back our kitchens in 2009.