Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #10

Happy Wednesday! It's time for another MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch! So many of you have been playing along each week, and we love to see your creations! You can find this week's details on the MFT Forum HERE. Here's my card, featuring the Pure Innocence set, You're So Tweet.


The paper is from the Stella and Rose Hazel 6x6 pack by My Mind's Eye. I used three Die-namics: Hearts a Plenty, Musical Notes, and Flower Border. I colored with Copics and paper pieced her dress. I used a little bit of Cappuccino Twine, too -- I ♥ it! :)


I finished the inside simply, with a little bit of paper and another musical note.


Here's the sketch, so you can play along! Upload your card to SCS with keyword MFTWSC10 so we can see it! :) Stop by Kim's Blog to see which designers have a sample for you!

Thanks for the visit today -- I always appreciate it when you stop by!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Christina

14 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is adorable, my Sistah!! LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

This is a cute birthday card. Thanks for showing the inside.

Susie said...

Adorable card. I love that image - so sweet.

Kathy Martin said...

So very tweet!

Lisa H. said...

she's a doll! love this.

Megan said...

Awwww, so sweet. I love the little music notes, too!

Jodi Collins said...

WAY too cute Christina! LOVE the papers and the musical notes die.

Nancy Guse said...

This is so precious!!!

Karen Motz said...

Very sweet Christina!! I love how you placed the image on the main panel!!!

Sarah Gough said...

I have this paper, and I'm soooo hoarding it to make cards for this month's release, but boy oh boy does this beauty make me want to cut into it!

Julie said...

So adorable Christina! Love that you stamped her on the inside of the card!

Shirley N said...

Sooo adorable, love this!

Arlene said...

Such a sweet card, Christina! I love the music note Die-namics you added & your coloring ROCKS girlie! :-)

Dawn Easton said...

Oh isn't she a doll!!!