Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Sweet Tag

Happy Sunday! It's been a busy week here. The bathroom re-do is finally finished, so our kids don't have to share our shower anymore! I also am finishing up my cards for my LAST Dirty Dozen Gallery. Where did the time go??? So, I had the best of intentions to post this project Friday... then Saturday... and here it is today. I love making tags -- they're such a fun and easy way to dress up a gift bag, and they use up those smaller scraps of paper just lying around.


I combined Tiers of Treats by Stampendous with some October Afternoon Modern Homemaker paper. The sentiment is from the Birthday Cardmaking Kit by JustRite Stampers. I cut and embossed it with one of the Labels Fifteen Nestabilities. I punched some scallops and embellished with Natural Burlap String and a Big Red Button.

I'll have plenty to share here on the blog this week -- the new à la modes are coming, plus we'll have the VIP Blog Hop. And I have more Stampers Dream goodies to show you, too. I hope you'll be by to visit!  Thanks so much for stopping today!

Have a great day!
Christina

4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

sweet tag! and congrats on the re-model. and has it been 6 months already???? looking forward to the gallery this month, always do!

Bonnie said...

Sweet tag Christina! Love that paper and that font from JustRite is so pretty! Do NOT show the a la modes this week - I mean honestly - I will weaken....again.....HAH!

Unknown said...

This tag is wonderful. I love the colors and the stamped image is terrific.

Kathy Martin said...

Wow! What a yummy tag!