Friday, February 27, 2009

Mushroom Friends

Hello there! TGIF!! Today's preview is of a new set by Cookie Crumbs Stamps, Mushroom Friends. Diane has created the sweetest images of bunnies and mushrooms, and they're perfect for spring! They pair so well with this Twitterpatted paper -- you'll definitely be seeing more of it!

I colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS, and I sponged around the circle with Soft Sky ink. I stamped one half of the sentiment on the bottom right corner...

... and I stamped the rest on the inside! I also added a mushroom stamped in Soft Sky ink.


Head over to the ATS Blog to see more samples -- and find out how you can win a set of your own! All new sets will be released Monday, March 2 at All That Scraps!

That's all for today! The previews continue tomorrow, so be sure to stop back! Thanks for visiting with me today!

Have a fantastic Friday! :)
Christina

Stamps: Mushroom Friends (Cookie Crumbs) Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Soft Sky (SU!) Cardstock: Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Twitterpatted (Imaginisce) Other: Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, blending stumps, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Ghost Shape flower (Heidi Swapp), ric rac (SU! - retired), Lily White Blossoms Braddies (Doodlebug), Lace Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), sponge, dimensionals

15 comments:

Tracey said...

This is an adorable card!! Love that image!!

Bonnie said...

So cute! Mushrooms seem to be the hot thing right now!! That's a good thing - I luv mushrooms!!

diane zechman said...

Christina, this is ADORABLE! I love it! I think I may have a sheet of that paper too. :0)

Tina said...

I love this!

Dawn Easton said...

So cute Christina! OK that's it...I NEED to pull out my prismas and practice. I LOVE when you use yours...your colouring is so inspiring!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

What a fun card. Your right those mushrooms and bunny is adorable. Cann;t believe you have the perfect background paper..Too cute!!

Scrappinangler said...

Oh, this is precious! I love the colors you used for the mushrooms - would have never thought to use them! Love it.

Tracy said...

Girl you rocked this card. This paper is perfect for Diane's set. I also used it too. LOL! I love your coloring. I can't remember the last time I used my Prisma pencils. I may have to dust them off.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Janneke said...

Ow this ia cute ;)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Too stinkin cute!!

Andrea said...

Your card is so beautiful.
xANdrea

Jackie Pedro said...

Adorable bunny! Your card is super!!

Amy Johnson said...

OH! What a cute card! I love the sweet image, and the layout and papers you used fit it perfectly! Great job!

Jeanette - said...

Oh my gosh, adorable yet again!!! I love these papers too :)

Anonymous said...

Mushroom friends? Oh my gosh! This is adorable!!!!